Citrix Podio Workflow Automation Use Cases: Operations Management in Podio
Managing your day-to-day operations can often be the most important yet most tedious task, which Podio is a good tool for. However, there can be a lot of data moving around, and your business success depends on acting on the right data at the right time. Using Citrix Podio workflow automation you can easily visualize your operational data and automate your business operations processes.
Let the System do the day-to-day Drudgery for you
Corporate Health Monitoring
- When items in sales or projects change, update the relevant item in the Dashboard app with a chart of the data.
- If an item in the dashboard app exceeds it's upper or lower tolerance value, assign a task to the manager to review.
- Every month, create a PDF health report of the company with historical comparisons and visual charts and graphs.
Meeting Room Bookings
- When a new item is added to a boardroom bookings app, search for any overlapping bookings. If an overlap exists, assign a task to the item creator to reschedule.
- Every day, compile a list of help desk tickets which have been open for more than a day without action, and send this list to the support manager.
GlobiFlow - a must have for advanced Podio users and implementation consultants
GlobiFlow provides great extensions to the functionality of Podio, including visualizations of reports, advanced workflows, and PDF creation.
- Bill Carovano, Sr. Director, Product Management at Citrix
The Application has become indispensable in my operation. I utilize a trigger in one app to move all of the relevant details into others, then update fields and add comments so that I know where it has been triggered from.
- Kelly B Johnson, CMA, Owner at Westcan HVAC Sales Ltd